We are staying at the Tune Hotel which officially opened the day before - despite (or because) of its newness I had to do some plumbing repairs in the bathroom to fix the leaky sink. I think we should just write off today as one of those. Also it's 16c here - and that's ffffreezing compared to yesterday.
We found a nice Italian place for dinner - ate outside under the heaters! In Australia no one gives tips - I feel a bit mean not giving any money but I'm told that's the convention - so when in Rome...........
Thought I would have a night cap before returning to the hotel but it's past 9.00 and the bars are shut - I thought Aussies were a hard drinking lot - maybe they start early?
Yes I noticed that -the Aussies really do pack up early in the evening, worse than the States! What's the car is it a Holden?
ReplyDeleteNah - that's what I wanted - some Melbourne metal - but it's a Ford Falcon - the designers knocked this one out in their tea break I think!
ReplyDelete