Saturday, 23 November 2013

Day 10

We are parked up in a place called Mooloolaba - its just north of Brisbane. Sitting in a bar having a couple of cold Tooheys and watching the rain lash down - we are in the middle of a right old storm! It'll blow over in a little while then we are down onto the beach for a couple of hours. A lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing - that's where I always stayed when I went to Oz. And that shot is the cafe where I had breakfast every morning! Never saw it so wet tho! Small world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes isn't it - we were going to stay somewhere else but changed our mind at the last minute. It's a lovely little place - and plenty of nice places to eat - so different to most of the places we've passed through.

      Delete