We are in Singapore - an 8 hour flight in what seemed to be an airplane full of screaming kids - I don't think I've every been on a flight with so many of the little beggars. No sleep possible!
As soon as we land it turns from blue sky and 32C to teeming rain and 32C - we seem to be dogged by storms where ever we show up - it only lasts for the taxi ride to the hotel
We are staying at the Peninsula Excelsior hotel - we deserve a bit of luxury after slumming it in the camper for the last couple of weeks.
We'll take a tour of Singapore tomorrow and try a pack in as much as possible before we fly home on Friday.
Hope you didn't make Mrs P's mistake of giving the cab driver $200 note, thinking it's a $20 dollar bill for an $18 cab ride and telling the cabbie to keep the change!
ReplyDeleteI thought our cabbie looked particularly disappointed with the couple of coins I gave him. He did mention a very generous lady some years ago ........!
ReplyDelete